Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Turning on e-mail for "Auditions"

I will turn on my e-mail account tomorrow so that people who want to help out with SOV2 can privately contact me. With the loss of Sister Fairah and Father Tim's unavailability we are short-handed... and... (sigh)... I am running low on inspiration. Like Joey on Friends, Che' is nice, but you can't make a whole sitcom out of him.

Father Tim and I kicked around how best to go about this but it seems to me that the best thing is just to ask. I know most of the people that look at the secrets blog all have pretty good senses of humor which is pretty much all that is required (well I suppose you have to have a modicum of orthodoxy).

5 comments:

Che' Lovell said...

I should say that you need to go to my profile and look at my contacts.

gemoftheocean said...

Ah, come on, just as it was getting good! ;-D

Che' Lovell said...

Thanks Gem,

By the way I have turned me e-mail back off. Thanks for the responses. If anyone else would like to "audition" please just let me know in the combox.

LB said...

I'd like to audition, but I don't know who my character would be. I did put in a long apprenticeship as a pastoral musician in a parish that used the Recycled '70s Pop Hymnal.

I also went through religious ed in a program rather similar to what I imagine's SOV2's faith formation to be.

Here on my other blog is one of my attempts at humor...

http://everythingyouknew.wordpress.com/2007/04/01/parish-shopping-st-j/

Che' Lovell said...

Laurie,

I apologize for running such a short term invitation period. The idea was to take a small step and see what happens. Right now we are still adjusting.

I'd like to invite more people but I need to talk to Father Tim before sending out another general invitation. In the mean time, please hold tight.

Thanks,
M.C.