So ends brain-in-jar month with Keith doing a liturgical dance in front of H. Robert Williams, a group of Wiccans, the PETA girls and Al Gore. Apparently this was his plan all along. I can see how people might be disappointed... but the let down, I am afraid to say, was supposed to be part of the humor.
One of the original story lines had Todd Turk trying to steal Keith away from Che's "team" because Keith wanted to do liturgical dancing. Keith, if you recall, was grotesquely overweight and perpetually in a sour mood. I always wanted to draw a scene of Keith dancing and this seemed to be the right time and place. (Okay I borrowed this idea from the Tarantula dance... see here)
Now that this is over, I am going to take a break for a few days. This will give the other contributors a chance to establish new storylines.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment