Thanks for the tag ... after I begged. Oh, well...
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Novus Ordo – There is, in my diocese, an exceptionally good bishop and very well-formed priests. I have traveled throughout the diocese MUCH, and can honestly say I’ve never seen an intentional misuse of liturgy or failure to follow rubrics. Now, music sometimes leaves a lot to be desired, but that’s normally because the poor pastor doesn’t have any choices of musicians! I don’t appreciate Latin like some do, and really feel no need to go to a Latin Mass.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
We have one right in town.
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Consecrated Religious
4. Are you a comment junkie?
When I have time … it’s ‘hit and miss’
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
When I can remember where I've commented.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?Oh, yea! Mostly if I’m logged in as one persona (I have three!) and want to comment as another one, or don’t feel like I want my comment judged as coming from a Consecrated Religious.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
The Bishop Fabian Bruskewitz Prayer Club
American Papist
Ironic Catholic
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
Curt Jester.
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Unfortunately, no.
10. What are you reading?
With God in Russia, Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity (Vol II), Catherine of Siena’s Dialogue
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
I don’t have another site! :(
I don't think there's anyone left to tag ... is there?
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's amazing how far that meme has gone. But beside Che' none of my other alter-egos was tagged.
Post a Comment