Thanks to everyone who helped decide my departure mode. I am sad to leave, but it's necessary! However, you'll be seeing me under a different alias in the comboxes. I hope to be fully cloistered within a week. Things are going to have to move FAST ... not sure how that's going to work, other than maybe a retreat / live in for several weeks, and then one final post down the road. Suggestions would be welcome.
I need comments on tonight's post! Give me something to work with later in the week, please! You KNOW where I"m headed...
Thanks to Che' for posting the pole. And Maryann for doing last week's sermon. Looks like you'll have to do it again, unless you fight H. Robert for the honor....
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think the Parrot might do this week's sermon for the Animal Rights Mass.
sorry to be of no use right now - great job, Sister, handling your exit...
i'll try to post something...
The Dominicans in Nashville- not necessarily cloistered, but i think Sr. would fit in well there and I don't think they have much access to electronics. Her new friend could take her on a trip- it's not far from Knoxville.
Post a Comment