Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I was FINALLY tagged!

paramedicgirl tagged me on her site

Che' always complains about not being tagged... but I must admit to being a bit shy.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Novus Ordo. My wife converted to the faith once... I'll let her decide when to move on to more Latiny things.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
There has always been one within 30 miles of my house, but I've never been.

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
I am a Sociocath... but in a good way.

4. Are you a comment junkie?
As much as I can be!

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Yes. Always.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
No, but I have several different names I use. (Sigh) I'll have to reveal the "original" one soon.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
I'd most like to be on the b-movie and scifi blogrolls for reasons that may be revealed.

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
I first check SOV2 for comments, then I search the site meter to see who is looking at SOV2 and go read those in order of most recent. Is this evil? Then I go to sci-fi catholic and b-movie catechism, and the curt jester.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Only one.... Father Tim.

10. What are you reading?
Shusaku Endo's The Samurai... not to be confused with the Tom Cruise movie. This is about an early 17th century convert to Catholicism. It is about the saddest book I have read since Diary of a Country Priest by Georges Bernanos. But it balances all the zany english books I read.

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
Well... pretty soon it will be as a result of the poll.

If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is?
Hmmmm. I could tell but it would be best that I don't. Let's just say that if you looked carefully at SOV2 and looked for some unusual recurrences of "obscure people" or very odd names you could probably guess. I mean you have to look at unusual names and people who aren't mentioned often on other Catholic blogs. I'll also say that the Curt Jester knows. But this is a secret I am not allowed to reveal.

Okay... I tag the following:
Christina
Paul, just this guy, you know?
the Mom
larsterkhan
and
RobK

It will be a while before I comment on their blogs.

Special extra tags to...
guadalupe
DigiHairshirt

Which (as far as I know) are all the people who know the "secrets"

3 comments:

Mary said...

Aw, *blush*, I've never been tagged before! And since I don't have a blog, here goes:

1. Ordinary Rite. I live in a rural area, and there aren't other options. When I travel to visit family, I attend a Maronite liturgy.

2. About 90 miles. I've never attended the TLM, but I'm eager to.

3. "labels".....sigh. Faithful.

4. Not at all. I type lots of comments, but then abandon them out of fear of looking stupid. Except for a few pet blogs.

5. Usually, if I remember where I left them.

6. Yes, plenty of times, to avoid identifying myself on sensitive issues. But never to leave anything insulting or inappropriate. I use my real name for that.

7. I can't be on a blogroll since I don't have a blog. And likely never will.

8. Jeffrey's, of course!

9. Yes. Two of them attend the same church.

10. A music theory book, and a book about Langlais. Still trudging through Jesus of Nazareth, too.

Sir Galen of Bristol said...

Thanks for the tag, I've replied!

Christina said...

Ok, I answered the questions :)