Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Poll: Should SOV2 blog link to Secrets of SOV2?

The intent of this blog is to just clear up some misconceptions and give people who are interested a little more insight into the thought process of one of the SOV2 actors.

I received permission from the SOV2 blog owner to go ahead with this blog. Now you (!) the keepers of the secret get to vote on whether to make the secrets more generally known or to keep them for the select few (and the people who do google searches on Secret of Vatican 2). Just vote in the poll on the left. In a week if more votes tally "yes" I'll see if I can get Father Tim to condemn this blog as a trick of the Republican-Vatican plotters to thwart the intentions of the second Vatican Council by spreading confusion.

5 comments:

Christina said...

HA!! I love the conspiracy theory idea!

paramedicgirl said...

Great idea! Get Father Tim to condemn it as heresy!

Che' Lovell said...

Actually Father Tim proposed the idea.

Currently the "No" votes are leading. I'm curious as why people are voting no. If your a nay-sayer please comment.

Thanks!

Father Tim said...

For the record, I voted yes. Fr. Tim is going to freak out when he finds out about this blog - I'm looking forward to it.

Peace ou... uh... I mean...

Pax vobiscum

Anonymous said...

It looks like Blogger will only let me place one vote from this IP address. Tricky!