Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Funny ways of Finding SOV2

One of the "secret" tactics I am embarrassed to admit I have used is to go to site meter and look at the search terms that hit on our blog. Some of them are pretty amusing.

When we suddeny started to get a lot of hits from people looking for information about Matt Johnson I figured theres something about google which favors blogger sites. So Che' kept bringing him up to see what would happen.

Anyway, here are a few "funny" searches that will lead you to SOV2...

... (until I posted this that is!)

"matt johnson is a loser"
"organic tomatoe"
argot private jet
vatican 2 natural food
ron paul catholic voter's guide
giuliani martini catholic

2 comments:

paramedicgirl said...

Hey Che,

I tagged you in a pop quiz over at Salve Regina. Head on over to claim your prize. Just kidding about the prize! But there really is a quiz for you to participate in.
http://paramedicgoldengirl.blogspot.com/2007/09/bloggers-quiz.html

paramedicgirl said...

Looks like that link didn't work out very well. Try this one.