Thursday, March 6, 2008

New (and last?) poll

The final push towards armageddon is under way... at least for my part. With the HRI rocket poised above SOV2, the final moment could be the mere click of a button away.

However, it is not up to me to end SOV2, so I will not press that button.

But, I am curious what you, the participants and audience think.

M.C.

5 comments:

Father Tim said...

Hey! The rocket poised above SOV2 is certainly going to contribute to the ultimate end. But there are many other factors at play. Inevitably, inexorably, the many threads are woven anew into a tapestry of doom.

Catherine Nolan said...

Sigh... I suppose it must end. But I only just found it. And I felt so at home.

Honestly, thank you very much for the site, all of you. I had just been debating a couple of very liberal Catholics so it was encouraging to find your site and know there are people who can laugh about such matters.

Don't stop blogging, Che'.

Che' Lovell said...

Father Tim: I'm not sure if you have a plan/countdown for destruction.

Catherine: Well the good news is you have a full year of zaniety to go through. My personal favorite has to be the Bananas of Revenge Play. You can also see there were three BOR spin-offs on other blogs (sci-fi Catholic, b-movie catechism, and one other which slips my mind at the moment but was very funny).

Catherine Nolan said...

Oh, sorry if I made it sound like you can't end SOV2 - I just meant that you are a really entertaining blogger in general, and that I hope you will continue after this!

Anonymous said...

My computer must have been bringin up a cached version of Secrets of SOV2, b/c today is the first day I've ssen the poll, and completely missed voting ... if it still counts, add one to "Please don't end..."