I know I said my goodbye already but there were two things I have tried to make clear before and always failed, and I feel that the Secret SOV2 site would not be complete without putting things right.
First:
There were three targets of my hostility: shallow spiritualists, mindless progressives, and myself. I do not deny that it may be necessary to aggressively challenge the people who are tearing down the church. But, I don't think anyone really deserves to be hated the way that I hated. Not all of my hatred came through in my posts (though at times much of it did) but I certainly did feel it.
I am very sorry to the people that I offended. I hope that this did not push them further from the Truth.
Second:
I am very sorry for the egotistical approach I took at times. There was too much pride in a lot of what I wrote, especially here on Secret SOV2. My recent attack on Ron Paul supporters (which I deleted) was an example of that.
Finally:
If you would like to follow my more positive efforts, they can be found on the Sterquilinium blog (I am M___ C____). These posts aren't exactly funny... well a few of them are... but I (and the other authors there) could always use some constructive criticism.
Thanks and Happier Blogging!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment