Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Catholic Blog Awards & Goodbye

Not too shabby. Poor little SOV2 pulled down a whopping 20 votes for Funniest Catholic Blog. That was almost 1/2 of what Shrine of the Holy Whapping got.

Well - it's been fun while it lasted. All of my other creative endeavors have suffered terribly in the last year, so I guess I better get back to more serious things. Thanks Ché (especially for not divulging our identities), thanks Adoro & Sr. Fairah, thanks Syb Bob & Syb Madison, Agent Smith, Deacon Rose Carnahan, Ignorant Redneck, & Fr. Chad - whoever you are. Thanks Jeff Miller for giving the blog its first publicity.

All you SOViers out there, have a blessed Triduum. Dominus vobiscum!

1 comment:

Adoro said...

It was fun, and thank's for inviting me to be a part of it. I feel bad that I haven't been around in so long (school and work and stuff I felt like I HAD to write on my own blog took priority.)

But you know...I've been consdering starting my own parody blog which might be semi-serious: The Brothers and Sisters of Perpetual Discernment. It'll be a Vocations blog...with humor and a point. I'm still sorting out the idea and whether I have time! And it would be a fun idea for a group blog for discerners.

:-)