The contents of this blog are not intended to be at all funny. This is intended to clarify misunderstandings arising from the Spirit of Vatican 2 Blog. I keep forgetting that.
Answers have been sent. Real life's been really busy lately.Oh, and could Agent Smith start investigating the Borgias?
I'll begin the investigation right away
A quick message for Fr Chad - the SSLI site was superb too; I'm sorry it's ended.One thing I can't decide though - was the sad pathetic pedant in the final comments real or a parody?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Answers have been sent. Real life's been really busy lately.
Oh, and could Agent Smith start investigating the Borgias?
I'll begin the investigation right away
A quick message for Fr Chad - the SSLI site was superb too; I'm sorry it's ended.
One thing I can't decide though - was the sad pathetic pedant in the final comments real or a parody?
Post a Comment