Well, Che' is going on vacation with his dad, Brenda, and the Erpenblechs.
Did I mention that they will be heading right through the Bermuda Triangle? Did I mention the Erpenblechs have a daughter? Did I mention, she likes Anne Coulter? Did I mention, Che's real name isn't Che'?
A season of romance and adventure might (or might not) be on tap. Let's hope the Internet satellite feed on the yacht isn't affected by the unusual magnetism as a simple vacation turns into an exploration of modern scientific discovery of the spirit of the Voyage of the Beagle all told from the perspective of a semi-literate University of Tennessee anthropology department drop out.
M.C.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
By the way, maybe Agent Smith might want to look and see if the Erpenblechs of Covington had perhaps been playing with the books a little.
Post a Comment