Sniff... sniff...
Well faithful readers, with the destruction of SOV2 becoming increasingly imminent it looks like I will need to shift venues for my creative energies. The difficulty is I have spread myself out over several noms des plumes (plurals in other languages are so difficult). Therefore, I am trying to decide whether to simply concentrate my efforts in one particular area, give up blogging or create a new identity.
I am not sure there is a market for my wacky ideas. So, in any case I will probably fade back into complete obscurity.
M.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Che' I'm thinking one identity. I know I find it hard to concentrate on different projects at the same time and have had to leave my regular blog inactive to do SOV2. But SOV2 has definitely been worth it, lots of fun playing an anti-me.
:( Sadface.
Hey Ché - don't get upset too quickly! We still have to milk this through Easter - which means a lot of prep work in Lent, since it's hard to concentrate on a fake Catholic faith community when you're concentrating on the Triduum.
I think there are a number of projects you can get back to - particularly the ongoing saga of one P.M., who was left in stasis when the SOV2 thing took off.
As for me, I think I've been pushing my luck with anonymity. I've been getting some dirty looks around the parish - so I'm starting to suspect that I am suspected.
The best part of the whole SOV2 thing has been seeing the creativity of the other contributors - Che, Sr. Fairah, Maryann, the Syblings, Agent Smith, Fr. Chad, and, of course, the many frequent commenters - I.R., Deacon Bernadette, Agent Jones, etc. While I only know who a couple of these folks "really are" - I've thoroughly enjoyed trying to play off the various storylines that have developed.
Post a Comment