1. gradual takeover of SOV2 by the Oregon Catholic Press
2. Al-Fakkir's Palestinian Parking Lot vs. Tribal Land Rights
feel free to develop these stories as you like
Incidentally, I am considering having Dym Tim start an Ecumenical Teddy Bear drive where SOV2 attempts to distribute Teddy Bears named after the great religions' icons. You can guess where that is leading. What do you think? Too risky?
4 comments:
I think Agent Smith would have to step in if Dr. Fakkir declared war on the tribe.
probably a good idea. but i'm going to escalate it first... hold on tight - don't move until all the armies are in place - the injuns, the palestinians, the OCP, and one more vocal group...
Go for it! :)
I think the teddy bear news story will have faded in the news by the time it's incorporated in the SOV2 storyline. Maybe the ecumenical teddy bear line could be manufactured as a Solstyce fundraiser and someone can get arrested for putting the folks camped out in the parking lot to work against labor laws and such.
Post a Comment